Search and Apply to the Best Retail Jobs
Job Openings at Arbor Place
No. of Positions: 1
Hours/wk: Part Time
Support the Store Manager in the overall performance of the store by maximizing sales potential and controlling expenses and shrinkage.
- Assist the store manager in coordinating store activities in order to achieve store sales plan and profit.
- Provide leadership and support to the store associates in order to ensure that all aspects of guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandise, sign and price store in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manage loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assist manager in completing all sales and inventory paperwork.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and / or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years supervisory experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and be at least 18 years of age.
Please apply online at Work4Spencers.com.
No. of Positions: 1
Hours/wk: Part Time
Position Summary: Determines and satisfies all customers’ needs. Maintain all selling and productivity goals. Maintains a good working relationship with coworkers and contributes to the achievement of the store’s goals. Acts as manager on duty in the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager. Carries out all duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• To provide excellent customer service that meets or exceeds company standards, assuring complete customer satisfaction.
• To meet and exceed personal sales quota.
• Demonstrates knowledge of all merchandise; as well as current fashion trends.
• Notifies manager of safety hazards or potential security issues in the stores.
• Assists in changing displays, pulling merchandise for display areas, and ensuring display merchandise is priced and represented appropriately, as directed by manager.
• Performs stock duties: organizing merchandise received, returning merchandise received damaged or not ordered, checking merchandise against packing lists, and assisting in inventory counts.
• Performs housekeeping functions (e.g. sweeping, mopping, dusting) in all areas of the store including the stockroom, selling floor, restroom and eating areas.
• Opens and closes cash register, performing tasks such as counting money, following anti- fraud register procedures, organizing daily receipts, preparing nightly deposits.
• Logging transactions such as discounts, voids, Sku 11, manual tickets, etc.
• Maintain knowledge of policies regarding payment and exchanges, current sales and promotions.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Other duties as assigned to ensure the successful operation of the store.
• This job has supervisory responsibilities.
• There are subordinates reporting to this position.
• The number of subordinates reporting to this position is between 1-6.
• Salespersons report to this position.
Education and/or Experience:
• At least 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills and Competencies:
• Language Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
• Mathematical Skills- : Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Computer Skills- Ability to perform basic functions on a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear.
• Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, and feel.
• Employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms.
• Employee must regularly climb ladders and balance.
• Employee must regularly stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Employee is required to have close vision and distance vision capabilities.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee might be required at time to work atop ladders, in high places. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must be flexible with hours
• Must demonstrate strong people and selling skills
• Must maintain a neat and professional appearance
Please send resumes to email@example.com or Apply within.